Club Regulation :
Below rules are formulated to ensure safe and optimum use facilities.
Request all member to Co- operate.
1. Working Hours : 5.00am to 10.00pm*
2. Palm vein Machine : Members are request to place the palm on the machine to capture the attendance on a daily basis.
3. Club Usage : You will be eligible to use the club facility only after complete payment.
4. Your Valuable : The club holds no responsibility for theft and loss of valuables.
5. Hygiene and cleanliness : We request you to please carry a separate pair of shoes & Towel to workout in the club and avoid damage to the equipment by dust.
6. Offers : The prices and offers are subject to change at any time as per business requirements at sole discretion of 10 Fitness Laboratory.
7. Assessments : Fitness & Nutrition assessment shall be offered on appointments only.*
8. Medical Clearance : Members with medical conditions are requested to carry Doctor’s clearances certificate before taking up any exercise program.
9. Membership Cancellation : No refunds will be given in the event of membership cancellation.
10. In the event of injury while on 10 Fitness Laboratory premises or during a 10 Fitness Laboratory sponsored event, I will not hold anybody responsible in the club and not sort for damages or relief, including claims.
11. It is mandatory to take personal training for clients below 18 years.
12. For any queries , feedback or suggestion please feel to contact management.
Guidelines to start your workout plan :
1. Please ask for the workout plan.
2. Please fix an appointment with fitness Trainer and Nutritionist to understand your fitness level & Diet habits.
3. Please carry your workout clothes, shoes, towel when you come for the assessment.
4. Have a meal gap of minimum 1 hour for accurate reading in the fitness test.
Also ensure that You do not come on an empty stomach as you need to perform various physical activities.
5. Please ensure to collect your exercise prescription from the Trainers & diet plan from the Nutritionist.
1. The management reserves the right to admission
2. Membership are non – proprietary. No representation, Written Or Oral, Other than those contained in the rules are authorized by or binding upon the club.
3. The management may at any time modify timing of the fitness club. Intimation of any modifications and holidays will be made available to members through sms.
4. The management may introduce, discontinue or modify, service, equipment, rules and regulations or rates of rates of the membership of the club without prior notice.
5. The management shall not be considered in default of its obligations in the instance of natural calamities such as floods earth quakes, tornadoes, hurricanes, storms and heavy rainfall as well as occurrences such as strikes, lockouts, war, riots or fire etc. In case of such unforeseen exceptional circumstances, the management may also be forced to discontinue operations temporarily or permanently. Under such circumstances the management will not be liable to pay any refund or give any extension
6. The club participation in collateral membership, intra club transfer facility and loyalty program may change from time to time at the sole discretion of the management and without prior notice. On request, information of these changes will be available to members at the front desk.
7. The management will not be responsible for any personal injuries or accidents sustained by individuals in and around the premises. Individuals may use all the facilities at their own risk.
8. Members are responsible for their own belongings and are advised not to carry valuables to the club. The management will not be responsible for any loss or theft of personal belonging of members.
9. Members must not keep their personal belongings or locker keys with any staff member in the club. The management will not be responsible for any theft or loss resulting from such actions.
10. Parking / valet parking in and around the club premises is at the sole responsibility of members.
11. Membership fees and all other additional facility payments collected including registration fees are non-refundable.
12. Members must make all payment only at the front desk and in exchange for a valid receipt. Members are advised to retain that receipt for the entire duration of their membership. No disputes or arguments will be entertained without presenting a valid receipt.
13. Payment towards membership or services at the fitness club ensures member, the use of that service or membership for the duration bought as per the rules. the payment in no way guarantees the same staff throughout the period of usage of the service or membership. Change in staff does not entitle any member to a refund.
14. Memberships of those members not abiding by the rules or defaulting in any payment will be terminated without a refund.
15. Members must not carry or store any illegal items or arms and ammunition in the club premises. The management will not be responsible for such actions.
16. We assume that members have read all rules and regulations governing the operations of the club.
17. Refrain from using abusive language, fighting or treating anyone disrespectfully. if a member is found treating anyone disrespectfully or whose actions are in any way detrimental hurtful to the sentiments of other members or staff, the management may at its discretion, suspend or cancel the rights, privileges or membership of that individual without refunding the fees.
18. Smoking, consuming alcohol and chewing of beetle leaf or tobacco in the premises is strictly prohibited. Entering the fitness club premises under the influence of alcohol or any recreational drugs is strictly prohibited. If a member is found breaking this rule, the management may at its discretion, suspend or cancel the rights, privileges or membership of that
individual without refunding the fees.
General Statement Of Program Objectives And Procedures: l understand that this physical fitness program may include exercises to improve the cardio respiratory system (heart and lungs), the musculoskeletal system (muscle endurance, strength and flexibility), and to improve body composition (decrease body fat in individuals leading to lose fat, with an increase in weight of muscle and bone). Exercise may include aerobic activities (treadmill Walking / running, bicycle riding, rowing machine exercise, group aerobic and other such activities), calisthenics and weight lifting to improve muscular strength, endurance and flexibility exercises to improve joint range of motion.
Description of Potential Risk : I understand that the re action of the heart, lungs and blood vessel system to such exercise cannot always be predicted with accuracy I know there is a risk of certain abnormal changes occurring or following exercising which may include malities of blood pressure or heart rate. Ineffective functioning of heart, and in rare instances, heart attack. Use of the weight lifting equipment and engaging in strenuous body calisthenics can lead to musculoskeletal strains, pain & injuries if adequate warm up, gradual progression and safety procedures are not followed.
Description of potential Benefits: I understand that a program of regular exercise for the heart and lungs, muscles and joints, has many associated benefits. These may include a decrease in body fat. Decreased blood fats & blood pressure, improvement in psychological function, and a decrease in risk of heart disease. I have read the above & understand it. Any question which may have occurred to me have been answered to my satisfaction. I also understand that before beginning my exercise program, I should consult with a physician. It is expressly agreed that all use of the fitness facilities shall be under taken by me at my own risk , and the gym shall not be liable for any injuries or damage to me. It is also agreed that I will reimburse the gym or concerned member for any damage to gym facilities equipment or property, or the property of any member by me or my guest.
1. I am fully a ware that a full medical check-up is ensure that I do not suffer from any illness, disease, ailment, injury or other physical condition which:
i. In any manner what so ever prevents me from using or renders me medically unfit to use the equipment facilities or other services (together “the facilities and services”) available at 10 Fitness Laboratory.
ii. Restrict, diminish, hinder or other wise adversely affect my ability to use the facilities and services;
iii. May deteriorate or be aggravated as a result of the use if the facilities and services; or
iv. May be transmitted to or affect the staff or other guests, visitors or members of club.
2. I under went the necessary medical check-up and hereby represent and warrant that I do not suffer from any illness, disease, ailment, or other physical condition as described in paragraph (1) above , if at any time in the future , I develop or suffer from any illness , disease, ailment , injury , or other physical condition as described in paragraph (1) above , and then I shall refrain forth with from using the facilities & Services.
3. I have full knowledge of and I am very familiar with the Facilities and Services. Further more, I am fully experienced in and knowledge able of the use of the Facilities and Services. I undertake to exercise due care and diligence in using the equipment and other facilities available at the club.
4. In view of the above , the use of the Facilities and Services by me shall be at my own risk and responsibility and I hereby forever waiver and discharge 10 Fitness Laboratory. and the irrespective Owners, Managers, Operators, Officers and staff from any and all demands, actions, causes of actions of any kind, nature and description what so ever arising out of any accident , injury , claims, accident, injury, disease, ailment, illness, loss, damage, or other adverse effects and consequences suffered by me whether directly or indirectly as a result or by reason of the use of the Facilities and Services.
5. I have full knowledge and I am familiar with the rules and regulations of 10 Fitness Laboratory and agree to abide by the same. Gym Membership Freezing : Minimum 1 Month, Maximum 2 months, Rs. 500/- * per month applicable for Annual Package only. Gym Membership Transfer: One Time Transfer to only a Non- Member Rs.2500/-*
6. No refunds will be given in the event of Membership cancellation. Memberships cannot be exchanged for goods, coaching, personal Training or any other activity with in the Club.